[seqfan] Re: Links and references in the OEIS, my policy

Felix Fröhlich felix.froe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 19:28:50 CET 2019

In my opinion it should be part of the review process to ensure an archived
version of a link in a submission exists, either in an archive service,
such as the Wayback Machine or a similar service, or, perhaps, in some
cases locally on the OEIS server. This, of course, leaves the issue with
the links that are already in the OEIS.

Best regards
Felix