[seqfan] Re: K(n)—>a(n).

David Sycamore djsycamore at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 11 00:53:52 CET 2019

My post was simply a draft idea made in good faith to a forum whose purpose is to promote friendly discussions about sequences. Therefore why should any well intended submission receive such a dismissive and exaggerated response as mine did?

If Seqfans wants a culture where disparaging remarks are encouraged, then good luck getting people to share their ideas here in future.
Best regards,
David.