[seqfan] Re: Prime numbers that differ by 30 with no primes between p and p+30

michel.marcus at free.fr michel.marcus at free.fr
Wed Dec 25 07:20:14 CET 2019

Yes, there is A124596 for the such lesser primes.
But the corresponding 4297,4327,4831,4861 does not exist.

When you get A124596 you can click in refs to see the sequences related sequences.
so that if that if 4297,4327,4831,4861 existed it should normally show (it would have cf. A124596 ).

" As these are distinct prime numbers that have no primes between them" : this is true only for every other term, not for 4327, 4861, ...

Best
MM