[seqfan] Re: Prime numbers that differ by 30 with no primes between p and p+30

Harry Neel neelh48 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 25 18:01:10 CET 2019

Thanks,

I was able to figure out that only the first term was provided because of the definition of the sequence.  It is awkward for me because I was expecting to see both values.  It took some double-checking of the definition  for me to be sure I understood it properly.

I think that what I find different is that it seems that a number of sequences appear to address only one-half of the full sequence.  I know, each half is a sequence; but is not both halves a sequence also?  I have not searched, but what would I find if I searched for the second term and not the first term of the sequence provided by A124596; and should it be listed in the cross-references?

Thanks Everyone'

H. Neel