[seqfan] Re: Nice new seq needs a formula

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 23:08:47 CET 2019

The new sequence that I mentioned , A306302(n),
appears to equal n + (A114043(n)-1)/2, and A114043 has an explicit formula
due to Max Alekseyev.  The two sequences A306302 and A114043
are sufficiently similar that it should not be hard to find a proof.

(Thanks to Superseeker for the hint).

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com