[seqfan] Re: Nice new seq needs a formula

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 23:40:14 CET 2019

The two sequences both have that lines-going-through-square-lattices vibe,
and the growth rate looks like what one would expect, so I would bet a fair
amount of money on this conjecture being true at this point.

So we should think about proof approaches. What it feels like to me is that
there is some kind of duality relationship going on: lines through the nXn
lattice in A114043 correspond to points in the nX1 rectangle in A306302;
the set of lines that go through a lattice point in A114043 are dual to a
line in A306302. When the dividing line crosses over a lattice point in
A114043, the corresponding point moves into another region in A306302. Can
anybody rigorize this better? I'm sure there's a proof here.