[seqfan] Re: No loop in view?

Peter Munn techsubs at pearceneptune.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 04:36:34 CET 2019

Hello Éric,

Of course, there is an earlier sequence satifying the definition: A040000,
which clearly loops: ONE, TWO, TWO, TWO, TWO, TWO, ...

Of greater interest, if 0 is written as NOUGHT, the earliest sequence to
satisfy the definition uses 7 different numbers, each repeatedly,
beginning: NOUGHT, FOUR, NOUGHT, TWO, NOUGHT, FIVE, ONE, NOUGHT, ...

Best Regards,

Peter