[seqfan] Please be polite, read the Good Behavior Guide on the Wiki, don't cause me grief

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:07:30 CET 2019

Memo to all contributors and editors:

I've been getting a lot of complaints recently about editors and especially
editors-in-chief making insulting remarks to people.
Two complaints this morning about two different events.

Please read the
https://oeis.org/wiki/Good_Behavior_Guide_For_Contributors_and_Editors

Remember that all the complaints end up in my email, and I do not need all
this tsuris.

When you tell a contributor he is an ****,  in the end I am the one who
suffers.

It is also impolite.

Likewise, when the car in front of you stops for a pedestrian, do not
immediately honk at him.  It is the same behavior.