[seqfan] Re: A222200

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 23:17:46 CET 2019

PS

In English one normally says "Hamiltonian cycle", not "Hamilton cycle".
(Hamiltonian is the traditional name, and somehow it sounds better in
English - in German it may be different)

Anyway, I have done some global edits to change to "Hamiltonian" in most
places in the OEIS database.

(I don't know how to make global edits to the wiki side)

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com