[seqfan] Re: On the divisibility of a certain linear recurrence

Hugo Pfoertner yae9911 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 18:04:41 CET 2019

Peter,

(OT) the SeqFan Archives are still broken, at least partially. IIRC, there
had been a statement (last year?) from Olivier that an attempt of a repair
will be made, but the problem seems to be permanent.

A target for Robert's comments could either be https://oeis.org/A015525 or
the new https://oeis.org/A323354 (Odd n such that A015525 is not
squarefree). I made this sequence, because it is a candidate for the
notorious "what comes next" question : 5, 15, 25, 35, 45, ?

You said: ... I suspected that I would see primes... There are a few:
https://oeis.org/A323353

Regards
Hugo