[seqfan] 7 Color Theorem

zbi74583_boat at yahoo.co.jp zbi74583_boat at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Jun 19 09:37:53 CEST 2019

    Hi  Seqfan

    [ Coloring problem ]
    It is essentially the same as the problem of distribution of frequencies among the antennas of smart phone    So, the four color theorem and the algorithm of coloring are applicable to it
    I am sure my "7 color theorem" is also applicable
    Here is my generalized coloring problem

    http://web.archive.org/web/20111010140727/http://boat.zero.ad.jp/~zbi74583/7co-03.htm

    I am sorry my English is not good  Could anyone  rewrite it in good English?

    If you will read the explanation of the concept of mapping Near_{2,3}(G) then you will understand better A135445

    Yasutoshi