[seqfan] Re: Getting an integer sequence for a specific song

Felix Fröhlich felix.froe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 13:07:27 CEST 2019

Thanks for the replies.

I agree that most popular songs are probably not of mathematical interst to
add to the OEIS. I am also not sure complex songs (with a lot of
instruments) can accurately be transformed into a sequence, though the
basic rhythm probably could be. I had a song in mind from a favorite tv
series of mine that has a simple basic rhythm that could most likely be
turned into a sequence, but it is probably not of sufficient interest to
add to the OEIS.

Best regards

Felix