[seqfan] Re: Getting an integer sequence for a specific song

Gordon Charlton gordonrcharlton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 18:47:35 CEST 2019

Link to notes for a talk I am preparing on this subject.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f060yaybdpj9dk0/endless%20rivers%20talk.pdf

Featured sequences - Collatz, Kolakoski, Fibonacci & lexicographical list of permutations.

Target audience - experimental musicians with programming skills. Note I do not consider myself a mathematician. If you happen to notice any errors of terminology in the text, please let me know off-list. Thank you.

Gordon

Sent from my iPad