[seqfan] Re: Java implementations update

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 06:42:02 CEST 2019

Well, you might like Scala. You can name your addition function "+()"
instead of "add()", and you can use infix notation, e.g., "a + b" or "a add
b". You can run a few lines in Scastie online to get the %S, %T, %U lines,
without needing to write a main(), or you could create a whole package on
your system with the JVM that lets you pass as a function as an argument
and then it generates a B-file to say, *n* = 10000.

Al

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com
<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>