[seqfan] Re: A MathOverflow question related to A000081

Heinz, Alois alois.heinz at hs-heilbronn.de
Fri Mar 1 17:38:05 CET 2019

Using conventions that are consistent with some
definition does not seem to be an error.

Since other definitions (for "^") are possible, it is good
to say, which conventions are used.

There are notably different interpretations for 0^0.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_to_the_power_of_zero

https://brilliant.org/wiki/what-is-00/

Best regards,

Alois