[seqfan] Re: Q: unlabeled 2-regular digraphs

Brendan McKay Brendan.McKay at anu.edu.au
Tue Mar 12 12:14:57 CET 2019

There are also A219894<https://oeis.org/A219894> (to which I just added two terms) and A219889.

Those two don't require connectivity, and the sequences that do require
connectivity seem to be missing.

Brendan.

On 12/3/19 9:40 pm, Brendan McKay wrote:

I just added  A306827,
Isomorphism classes of connected 2-in 2-out digraphs, allowing parallel
edges but not loops.

Someone might like to add the derived sequence without the connectivity
requirement.

Brendan.