[seqfan] Re: Peaceable queens: a new sequence and a possible omission in A250000

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 21:24:21 CET 2019

In other words, take 4 classically non-attacking queens

+---------+

| . Q . . |

and change two of them to black queens and two to white queens
and that would be two solutions for Peaceable Queens that are not listed in
A250000.
There are two ways because the black Q's could be opposite or adjacent.

Yes, I agree!  Rob, is this going to affect the other counts of different
solutions that you made?