[seqfan] Re: Interesting discovery by Dan Preston concerning a Recaman-like sequence

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 21:37:20 CET 2019

Oh, as far as you like!  In fact we could leave Jon's b-file of 10K terms
alone, and
you could add an a-file with as many terms as you wish.

That way clicking the "graph" button will show the detailed structure
before the giant spike appears, and your a-file will show the whole
sequence in text format.

If you wanted, you could also upload some of your own graphs to illustrate
the full run as far as you have it - as you have done in the past, e.g. for
the Yellowstone permutation!

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com