[seqfan] Re: Rigidity of an okapi

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 03:54:30 CET 2019

Sounds like a wonderful idea.  I suppose it was suggested by the great
novel,  L'Elegance du herisson ?

Is there an elegant hedgehog sequence? With a very spiky graph!   Like
this, perhaps:
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/h/hedgehog/
The closest I could find is A071168, which is rather like a porcupine.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com