[seqfan] Re: A suggestion regarding b-file uploads and edit quotas.

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Sat Mar 30 18:54:26 CET 2019

I like the idea of making new sequences 'cost' more than editing existing
sequences. A limit of 9 with new sequences costing 3 would seem reasonable:
submitting many new sequences at a time is usually problematic anyway.

If I have a chance I'll dig up the source and see what that would entail.

Charles Greathouse
Path Robotics