[seqfan] Suggestions for an additional OEIS administrator

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri May 24 23:08:04 CEST 2019

Dear Sequence  Fans and Editors:
As part of the process of reducing the load on the President of the
Foundation, we want to add another systems administrator,
to help with things like uploading files over 10 megs to the server,
deleting orphaned b-files, dealing with late-night system crashes, merging
users who have registered under two different names, quickly blocking users
who behave wildly, dealing with operational complaints about the OEIS
(which usually arrive via email to admin at oeis.org), etc.

This has to be a very experienced OEIS user, and someone we can absolutely
trust with the keys to the car.

Suggestions please!

PS Can someone tell me: is it possible to restrict access to a page on the
OEIS wiki, so that only users belonging to a specific group
(editors-in-chief, say) can read it?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com