[seqfan] Re: Does every even number >= 4 have a centered Goldbach partition?

Peter Luschny peter.luschny at gmail.com
Fri May 3 05:22:04 CEST 2019

> Your conjecture is exactly the Goldbach conjecture.

Yes. Saying it describes something stronger than the
Goldbach conjecture was nonsense. Thanks to everyone
who pointed this out to me, especially to Andrej.

The sequence describes a choice function if the
Goldbach conjecture is true, and associates with
an even number a certain pair of prime numbers.
I had the impression that this mapping has some
interesting properties, hopefully that can be
confirmed at a later date.

Peter