[seqfan] Re: Cannot reproduce A328980

M. F. Hasler oeis at hasler.fr
Thu Nov 7 21:56:57 CET 2019

I share Lars' statement given as "subject", but using the definitions of
the paper.
The paper seems to give wrong values for f(2) and f(3), counting one
element of
the set C_n(n) which is impossible since the index must be strictly smaller
than n
according to its definition, "solutions with L+1 components > 1".
I corrected the first 2 terms of the sequence and added a program which
quite inefficiently reproduces the given values.

- Maximilian