[seqfan] Re: Odd integers n such that Lucas(n) == 2 (mod n)

Ami Eldar amiram.eldar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 20:36:01 CEST 2019

It seems that the even solutions are in A317971, but with a different
definition.
If this is indeed the same sequence, then the odd solutions can be
mentioned in comments.

Since the corresponding sequence for Fibonacci exists - A023174 - maybe
this Lucas version deserves a sequence.
In the Fibonacci version it seems that 6 is the only even term. Is there an
higher even term?