[seqfan] Re: Monotonic ordering of nonnegative differences

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 17:37:42 CEST 2019

Robert, thank you for catching those errors.  Yes, we will need to add a
comment.
Sadly, there are b-files too.  Should they be deleted, do you think?
Another thing: the complementary sequences are also in the OEIS, e.g.
A173671 ,
which is the complement of A192111, and was submitted by Max Alekseyev.
With a different search limit.  I will handle this, once we decide what to
do.  Any comments, anyone?

We have a rule that programs and b-files should not be based on
conjectures, so should the
programs be deleted too?

I really hope we can keep the sequences, and obviously if we keep the
sequences then we need to keep the programs, to show how they were
calculated.  But the b-files?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com