[seqfan] Re: video of my birthday talk yesterday looking back at 55 years of the (O)EIS

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 18:21:30 CEST 2019

Rob,  Yes, I'm sorry that I had to omit the Covering with GP's section!
But I was running out of time.

However, I'm going to put links to the video and the full set of slides on
my home page
and on the OEIS Wiki later today. (See http://NeilSloane.com)

Everyone: the part that Rob is referring to is in slides 41,42,43 and deals
with A309095.

I also had to omit slides 49, 50 dealing with Eric Angelini's lovely
A309529.

But you will be able to see all the slides on my home wiki (and the Wiki)

By the way, my home page http://NeilSloane.com is hosted by Network
Solutions, and it is an "http" URL, not an "https"
So Chrome will give a warning when you try to go to it.
Does anyone know what I have to do to upgrade to an "https" URL?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com