[seqfan] Re: Arabic Poetry Sequences

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 05:21:11 CEST 2019

Brad,  You are mistaken, the OEIS does not have a pro-Western bias.
We have a great many sequences from the Middle East, India, China, Japan,
Australia.
We do have a pro-scientific bias, but that is not the same thing.
(Submissions do have to be in English and use Arabic numerals and ASCII
characters: if that is a pro-Western bias, so be it.)

In my opinion, the Arabic poetry sequences do not belong in the OEIS.