[seqfan] Re: Arabic Poetry Sequences

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 14:27:55 CEST 2019

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 1:15 AM Ali Sada via SeqFan <seqfan at list.seqfan.eu>
wrote:

> ... I simplified the rhythms into 0’s and 1’s, while Dr. Khashan, a much
> more knowledgeable researcher, used 1,2,3 and 4 instead. ...

Has Khasan published on this topic in a book or journal article? Have you?
It sounds like if people are likely to look this up in the OEIS (if at
all), they might be more likely to use Khasan's system than yours.

And Khasan's system might have the benefit of standing out better among
fewer sequences of 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s than yours would among sequences of 0s
and 1s.

Al