[seqfan] Re: Possible other integer sequences for Šindel sequences?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 19:40:11 CEST 2019

Frank A.-W. asks:

Does adding a sequence to the OEIS with appropriate discussion constitute
publication?

In my opinion, yes. We've been around a long time, and there are 8000 or
more references to us
in the literature.

Something like:

A. B. Smith, Sequence A123456, On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
(often with the URL and/or the submission date).

is a perfectly OK reference in any journal.

is
Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com