[seqfan] Re: An interesting graph/lattice structure in A333123.

Ali Sada pemd70 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 04:28:36 CEST 2020

 Hi Antti,
Thank you very much for this amazing work. The graph and the two sequences you created are beautiful!
A333123 is entirely the work of Dr. Wilson. He was generous to add my name as co-author. And I am not an expert on math naming, but if it was lattice and it was my decision to chose the name I would call it the Wilson-Lattice or the Wilson-Karttunen Lattice.
Thank you again and again!
Best,
Ali