[seqfan] Re: Typo in B-file for A063539

jean-paul allouche jean-paul.allouche at imj-prg.fr
Fri Apr 10 22:17:00 CEST 2020

Dear all

I am not sure that my message below came through.

Actually there is something more: the density being
(1 - ln 2), this implies that the n-th term of the sequence
is equivalent to Cn with C = 1/(1-ln (2)) which is about 3.259
(so that it is not 3.7642*n as indicated in the Formula Section.
Since I have a bad internet connection, it would be good if
someone could have a quick check and make the corresponding
changes in A063539.

Many thanks in advance

best wishes
jean-paul