[seqfan] Re: Will this pattern continue for all numbers?

rgwv at rgwv.com rgwv at rgwv.com
Sat Apr 18 17:44:34 CEST 2020

confluence

-----Original Message-----
From: SeqFan <seqfan-bounces at list.seqfan.eu> On Behalf Of David Seal
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 4:29 AM
To: Sequence Fanatics Discussion list <seqfan at list.seqfan.eu>
Subject: [seqfan] Re: Will this pattern continue for all numbers?

As a terminology suggestion, perhaps "merging point" would be better than "meeting point"? In terms of the natural meaning of the words, "merging point" implies that the two sequences become the same from that point on, like e.g. two rivers merging, whereas "meeting point" only implies they're the same at that point, like e.g. two friends meeting.

David