[seqfan] Re: supporting the OEIS Foundation via Amazon Smiles

Peter Kagey peterkagey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:30:32 CEST 2020

SeqFans,

If you’re like me, it’s easy to forget to type “smile.amazon.com” before checkout. I’d recommend adding a Chrome extension called SmileAlways (http://www.smilealways.io/ <http://www.smilealways.io/>) that automatically adds the “smile” subdomain whenever you’re on Amazon, so you don’t have to remember to manually type it.

pk