[seqfan] Re: Numbers that are the sum of x nonzero y-th powers

Marc LeBrun mlb at well.com
Sat Aug 1 19:26:43 CEST 2020

To actually fix it, someone could either
   1. change the title to "numbers that are a sum of 7 numbers in 1 through 5 raised to the 8th power"
or 2. change the sequence values so they actually include all the numbers

(I recommend #2, although it's more work).

At the very least, some comment should be quickly added to warn users that the sequence as it stands is incorrect.