[seqfan] Re: Numbers that are the sum of x nonzero y-th powers

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 00:13:40 CEST 2020

I removed one more incorrect b-file and a whole bunch of incorrect
programs. As far as I can see I removed all incorrect programs. Some
programs look okay if I understand them correctly but for those I'm not
100% sure so I left them there. I hope I didn't overlook such a program.
Some sequences could have more Data. Some of them don't have a b-file. No
examples, no xrefs but I thought to keep them for later.