[seqfan] Re: All 170 or so links to Erich Friedman's pages are now broken

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 02:51:34 CEST 2020

I was wrong.  Even though many of the titles to the  links to Erich
Friedman's pages are the same, the actual URLs are mostly different. I
counted 98 different pages. I'll be happy to send a list to anyone who
would like it.  I have written to Erich.  (I hope he kept copies)

Here is a typical OEIS entry (I give the internal format):

%I

%S 1,1,2,3,5,8,11,17,22,31,38,52

%N Number of linear n-celled polyominoes, those with the property that a
line can be drawn that intersects the interior of every cell.

%H E. J. Friedman, <a href="
http://www.stetson.edu/~efriedma/mathmagic/0301.html">Math. Magic</a>

%K hard,nice,nonn

%O 1,3

%A _Jason Earls_, Apr 18 2001

Although we have many links to his Math Magic pages , it is the link to
0301.html that is unique.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com