[seqfan] Re: OEIS mentioned in What's Special About This Fraction?

jean-paul allouche jean-paul.allouche at imj-prg.fr
Sat Dec 5 19:18:52 CET 2020

Hi

The book of Le Lionnais (Les nombres remarquables) cited
several times in the OEIS contains (a few) rational numbers
(other than integers), such as 2/27, 5/66 (both on Page 22),
1/6 (on Page 23), 1/4 and 12/37 (on Page 24) etc. There are
also fractions larger than 1, e.g., 4/3 (on Page 38) etc...

best wishes
jean-paul