[seqfan] Re: Update on Java implementations of OEIS sequences

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 22:49:09 CET 2020

Sean, Georg - 100000 programs, that's amazing!

How does one find the program for a sequence?  I was curious to see what
you do for the core sequence A000001, the number of groups of order n.  I
went to https://github.com/archmageirvine/joeis, but I did not see how to
search for A000001.  Obviously I'm not a regular github user.

And I didn't see any mention of Java in https://oeis.org/A000001

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com