[seqfan] Re: Update on Java implementations of OEIS sequences

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 07:37:24 CET 2020

It's a big project. I was looking around it for something to deal with
fractions. It's not terribly difficult to make a Fraction class, if you
don't already have one.

Al

P.S. I haven't forgotten about What's Special About This Fraction? I think
I'll hold off on updates to next year.

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com
<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>