[seqfan] Re: Possible duplication

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 12:19:42 CET 2020

I think in this particular case we can keep all three versions (you forgot
A023532!).
The important thing is to make sure this is mentioned in the
cross-references section.  So I added

Essentially the same sequence as A114607 <https://oeis.org/A114607> and
A123110 <https://oeis.org/A123110>. - N. J. A. Sloane
<https://oeis.org/wiki/User:N._J._A._Sloane>, Feb 07 2020

to A023532, with similar cross-refs for the other two..

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com