[seqfan] Re: This is a Penrose tiling?

Brad Klee bradklee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 06:37:13 CET 2020

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penrose_tiling#/media/File%3APenrose_rhombs_matching_rules.svg

Notice that fat rhombuses join differently to either side of a skinny
rhombus, so it is impossible to surround a skinny by four fats, and
also have invariant transformation under 180 rotation. But such a
configuration does occur in the tiling of A302176.

I reproduced the correct definition in Mma code, but did not bother
to crank out more of the terms:

https://community.wolfram.com/groups/-/m/t/1854034

— Brad