[seqfan] Re: Does A330737 fly or will it crash? And is A199337 well-defined?

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 18:45:25 CET 2020

I put some sequences that might give ideas for A199337 and A330737.
In particular you might like to see A328520 (GCD of terms in A002182
<https://oeis.org/A002182> that have have n prime factors counted with
multiplicity.). The sequences I put are A328518 through A328524.
They all have status proposed.