[seqfan] Re: Prime numbers that differ by 30 with no primes between p and p+30

M. F. Hasler oeis at hasler.fr
Wed Jan 8 16:02:15 CET 2020

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 8:36 AM Richard J. Mathar <mathar at mpia-hd.mpg.de>
wrote:

> > Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 07:20:14 +0100 (CET)
> > From: michel.marcus at free.fr
> > To: Sequence Fanatics Discussion list <seqfan at list.seqfan.eu>
> > Subject: [seqfan] Re: Prime numbers that differ by 30 with no primes
> >         between p and p+30
> >
> > Yes, there is A124596 for the such lesser primes.
> > When you get A124596 you can click in refs to see the sequences related
> sequences.
> > " As these are distinct prime numbers that have no primes between them"
> : this is true only for every other term, not for 4327, 4861, ...
> See also page 99 of the link to the PDF file "Table of Prime Gap
> Constellations"
> in https://oeis.org/A022004 .

I have also added a section "CPAP with given gap" with a table of related
sequences, in
https://oeis.org/wiki/Consecutive_primes_in_arithmetic_progression#CPAP_with_given_gap
I tried to add a link to that page wherever it is relevant, but probably I
didn't achieve this completely:
 if you run into sequences where it is missing please feel free to add it
and/or complete any missing pieces.
Hope that helps!
- Maximilian