[seqfan] Re: Probability of identical sequences

Sean A. Irvine sairvin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 04:48:03 CET 2020

I'm not sure the question makes sense.  If the two (or more) definitions
yield the same sequence, are the definitions really different?  Just
because you are unable to prove the definitions are equivalent, it does not
mean that they aren't.  Alternatively, are they are cases where the
definitions are provably different, but the sequences they generate the
same?

Sean.