[seqfan] Re: interesting idea, weird ramifications, as yet unsolved

Luca Petrone luca.petrone at libero.it
Tue Jun 9 07:20:09 CEST 2020

Of course there are "easy" formulas to calculate how many elements of X_N have, for example, k repetition of one element, but things get non-sensely complicated of you are asking k repetions of one item, l repetitions of another item and so on: is really this the question? and what is it the meaning of it?
Best Regards,
Luca