[seqfan] Re: A032435 and A032436 Josephus problem data mismatch

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 04:52:31 CEST 2020

The refs for A032435 are Ball-Coxeter, and one of Kraitchik's books.  I
checked Ball-Coxeter, but it was not helpful (though I only skimmed it).
I have three of Kraitchik's books, but apparently not that one.  So that
would be the next place to check.  Maybe it is online somewhere?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com