[seqfan] Re: Polyominoes (A000105, A000988, A001168) - offset problem

Fred Lunnon fred.lunnon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:51:37 CEST 2020

  A000105 with offset = 0  is correct as it currently stands:
there is 1 empty polyomino with  #cells = 0 .

  My preference would be to attach an extra 1 at the front of both
A000988 and A001168 , and edit to  offset = 0.

  All three should cross-refer to the others; and similar remarks
may apply to related sequences, such as A030228.   NJAS ?

Fred Lunnon