[seqfan] Re: Canonical bijection from positive integers to positive rationals.

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:05:22 CET 2020

There is an entry in the Index to the OEIS, Section Ra, under "rational
numbers" which lists several of these bijections.
Peter or Frank, could you please expand this Index entry with any bijective
mappings that are not there.

And also add a link to the index entry to all of these sequence.
The link should say:

enumerating the rationals</a>

By the way, there are also cross-references to this Index entry from
entries in the Index for "Bijection ..." and "Enumerating ..."

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com