[seqfan] Re: Primes describing digit positions

Hans Havermann gladhobo at bell.net
Thu Mar 12 15:36:26 CET 2020

https://oeis.org/A333085

I'm still working on a decent-sized b-file.

See my graph to see how far I've come:

http://chesswanks.com/num/a333085.png

I'm also hoping for another "big" prime appearing, but I've come to think that this is not particularly likely (because the circumstances that created the first two are not as prominent as we advance). I've asked the Mathematica StackExchange community to better my makeshift coding effort, although I'm not sure that that will bear fruit (owing to the somewhat contrived nature of the sequence). I know we have some very capable programmers lurking here. Perhaps one of you will give this sequence a go. I have certainly found it a challenge to compute efficiently.