[seqfan] Re: Richard Guy

Thomas Kellar wangude at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:11:51 CET 2020

On the number theory list:

Richard Kenneth Guy passed away on March 9 at the age of 103. He will
be fondly remembered not only as a great mathematician and teacher,
but also as a generous philanthropist and passionate mountaineer.
Richard's obituary can be found at
https://calgaryherald.remembering.ca/obituary/richard-guy-1078841321
Here are some other websites about Richard:
https://science.ucalgary.ca/mathematics-statistics/about/richard-guy
https://gripped.com/news/canadian-climbing-legend-richard-guy-dies-at-103/
https://top7over70.com/2019/04/28/richard-guy-climbing-to-the-top/